Sunday, March 20, 2022

Back to Hiking at Bukit Gasing

I back to hiking at Bukit Gasing after a year, but this time alone as I'm finally brave enough to navigate without my friend! 
My new experience at Bukit Gasing came with a surprise! I never felt the urge to pee during hiking but recently I felt it despite using the toilet before hiking and avoiding drinks until I reached the suspension bridge! 
Anyway, I was lucky that it wasn't crowded and found a spot for pee, doing a full squat and imagining being bitten by a snake! No idea if there's first aid tips regarding treatment for a snake-bitten vagina! I've read in the news that a woman died after a snake bit her vagina! 
People saw snakes in Bukit Gasing in the past. I guess the only thing I can do is buy a pee funnel so I can pee while standing like a man! Ya, that's equality! Everyone should be able to pee while standing, hehehehehe!
Resting

Watch Tower

The Suspension Bridge 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Invisible god vs visible god

 I always wonder how followers of Abrahamic religions came out with the idea of an "invisible god". This Saturday afternoon lookin...