Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Hiking permit: RM1000 in Malaysia

MCO.2 extended again, this time from 19th Feb to 4th March. Public parks will reopen but outdoor activities are limited to walking, jogging, recycling individually. Hiking is not allowed and if anyone violates this rule, they will be fined RM1000. Hiking-goers are making fun of this on social media by saying hiking is the most expensive hobby or hiking permit is RM1000. 

My heart is broken as I can't reunite with my new hobby. I need to take a new course of life experience and develop my skills. Staying at home doesn't sharpen my skills. I still crave for hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invisible god vs visible god

 I always wonder how followers of Abrahamic religions came out with the idea of an "invisible god". This Saturday afternoon lookin...